Company Formation Pvt Ltd.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 77A of Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) read with sub-section (1) of section 642 of the aforementioned Act, the Central Government here by makes the rules and namely.
- Short title and commencement
- Special resolution
- Filing of letter of offer, etc
- Offer procedure
- Payment to the shareholder
- General obligations of the company
- Return to be filed with Registrar
- Extinguishment of Certificate
- Register of shares
With Printing, Seal, Share Certificate Book.
G.S.R.333 - In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (b) of sub-section(1) of section 642 of the Comphanies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), and in supersession of the Companies (Issue of Share degree) Rules, 1959, published with the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Commerce and company (Department of Company Law Administration) No. G. S. R. 798, dated the 30th June, 1959 the Central Government
Company Formation Public Ltd.
The 2013 Act has introduced several new topic and has also tried to streamline many of the requirements by introducing new definitions. This chapter covers some of these new topic and definitions in brief. A few of these significant aspects have been discussed in detail in
- One-person company
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Incorporation of company
- Formation of a business with charitable objects
- Commencement of business, etc
- Registered office of company
- Alteration of memorandum
- Subsidiary company not to hold shares in its waiting company